1. The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to maintaining it. This policy explains what Fikama.org does with your personal information.
How we collect your personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic
Location, type and version of browser and operating system
2. Information about your visits and use of this website, including
link source, visit duration, page views and website navigation paths.
3. Information generated when using our website, including when,
How often and under what circumstances you use it.
4. Information related to everything you buy, services you use, or a transaction you make through our website that includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
5. Any other personal information you send us.
Use of personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administer our website and business
2. Customize our website for you
3. Enable use of the services available on our website.
4. Send statements, invoices and reminders for payments and collect payments from you.
5. We & # 39; re sending you marketing communications
6. We send you marketing communications related to our business or the business of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
7. Providing third party statistical information to our users.
8. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you about our website
9. Keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
10. Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
11. Other applications.
We will not share your personal information with any third party for their own or direct marketing to other third parties without your explicit consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, employees, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. insofar as we are obliged to do so by law; 2. in connection with current or future court proceedings; 3. for the purpose of establishing, exercising or protecting our legal rights (including granting
information about others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk); 4. the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we
sell (or consider); and 5. to any person whom we reasonably believe may be sued or otherwise
Competent authority for disclosing this personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, it is possible with such a court or authority to order the disclosure of this personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Save personal information
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. 2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purpose shall not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes. 3. Without prejudice to Article 2, we will normally delete personal data falling into the categories below at the date / time indicated below:
a. the type of personal data will be deleted one year after you give us permission to use it. 4. Without adhering to the other provisions of this section, we will keep
documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent required by law; b. if we think the documents may be relevant to current or
future litigation; and c. in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including
providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent
The loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will keep all personal information you provide to our security (password and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the information is transmitted over the Internet Inherently insecure and cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version of our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the personal messaging system of our website.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We may refuse personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually or explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
a. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to track users as they navigate the website, to improve website usability, to analyze website usage, to administer the website, to prevent fraud, and to improve security customize the website for each user, target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users.
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie-canceling settings that are available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced.” b. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, select “Use custom history settings” from the drop-down menu and uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”; and c. in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by accessing the Customize and Control Menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Block sites from any data “in the heading” Cookies “.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835); b. in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom history settings”, clicking “Show Cookies” and then clicking “Remove on all cookies’; and c. in Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then select “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data “before clicking Clear Browsing Data.